Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First P1

I went for the first time by myself to get a vaccination. My boss wanted me to get a flu shot so the kids wouldn't get the illness. I was a little bit nervous having to get a vaccination, but, due to the fact that I've had to have three or four other vaccinations in the past three years, it wasn't that bad. When I got the shot, the doctor commented, "Huh, most people look away when they get a shot, but you wanted to see it." I'm not sure what made me want to do that.
Walgreens gave me a coupon for $3 off of any purchase of $15 or more. Unfortunately, it was only valid for THAT DAY. After my vaccination, the doctor recommended that I walk around for 10-15 minutes in order to make sure that if I did have a reaction to the vaccination, I'd be near a doctor. This meant wandering around the Walgreens for 15 minutes. I stupidly ended up buying a bombshell blond wig, white eyeliner, and a red feather boa with my puny coupon. At least I have a back-up plan for whatever next costume party I attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment