Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If no one reads these, then thus shall it be.

As I've found that no one appears to read this blog, I thought I'd disclose some information since none but I shall read it. For the next few days, I am going to feign madness. I saw a film RTC production of Hamlet starring David McDonald (also known by his stage name, David Tennant). Hamlet appeared to be having such fun feigning his madness that I thought I'd try it. The only difficulty is how far I take it. Do I allow my roommate to believe my madness? We shall see. I shan't allow the madness to affect my work or academics; however, once outside the workplace or the classroom, I shall be an absolute loon. I shall call the annoying young man who haunts me a fishmonger, the pagan who avoids me a gravedigger, and so on and so forth. If someone reminds me the slightest bit of Captain Hook, I shall call them a codfish. What fun this shall be!

No comments:

Post a Comment